So this weekend, we headed to my usual favorite place.. San Jacinto to eat yet again the best food of the north... man was it good. I finally had the oportunity to bring Fabiola ( my Brazilian friend that I love dearly) it was a special occasion because her brother Marcelo was in town and had the opportunity to share this eventful occasion with us..
On sunday, Rafael and I stayed in... way to much from our eventful Saturday... we also had a surprise guest at our house.. my neighbor who anytime now will probably be moving in with his since he has rented out his apartment.. it was fun though for Rafael and I to laugh at all of his crazy ideas that he has planned...
I guess I am ready for another crazy week.. filled with lots of eventful moments... oh did I mention V-day is coming up.. I have no idea what I am going to do for Rafael but I am sure I will come up with something.. I hope that he has a surprise planned for me.. or at least I am keeping my fingers crossed that he does!!!!
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario