So last minute Rafael and I decided that we do a big group get together for Valentines Day.. the idea was good... but the actually evening was not the best.. why you ask.. lets start of talking about dinner... we literally waited for dinner for 2 hours... it was awful I even got into with the owner of the resturant because she didn´t want to give me the bill because we wanted to leave.. imagine that.. so besides that it was an overall frustrating evening.. I am so glad though that I at least had the chance to spend some time with my friends and my honey... its little meetings like that when one realizes how important each day is and how we should always cherish the moments that we have.
I know that this is a short entry but I have to hurry because I am about to lose the internet connection!
Hugs and kisses to all - Elena
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario