The start of a New Year with the love of my life

The start of a New Year with the love of my life
Rafael and I - New Years 2011

sábado, 29 de enero de 2011

WEEKEND!!!

So its Saturday morning... I was hoping to sleep in today with the hubby but he has to go to work and I have to go to contract manager training. Life is great though, I have realized something very important today.. I LOVE THE WEEKENDS, beacause it is that simple special time you get to spend it with the ones you love!

Today, is Myluskas birthday a close friend of Rafael and I... who like me loves a good bottle of wine and having time with close friends. She has invited us to dinner at her house with other friends... I am sure that we are going to dance and drink the night away. My new motto,..... eat what you like and dance it off in the evening!!!! jjajajajaj (if only it was true ;)) I still havent found the gift to give her... I want to get her something that she really needs there is nothing worse then getting a gift just because you have too, I have always thought that it should be something from the heart.

I think today is going to be an excellent day though because today I get ceviche (raw fish cooked in lemon juice) which I can never get enough of, except when they over do it on the spicy pepper to make it "pícante" I will make sure to take pictures today so that I can post and you can see this delightful creation!

Well, I hate to cut this short but I have to get ready and I need to go and wake up the hubby lets just say we got in early this morning after dancing the night away!

No hay comentarios: