Well... its official I a going to start our blog again... or shall I say start what I (Elena) never finished??? I promised myself at the beginning of this year that I was going to make a blog for Rafael and I so that our loved ones could be updated on what is going on in our life... and well I forgot that in 2008 (yes... many moons ago...) I had started a blog for us.
So, here it goes ...
Start of a new year and start of new projects!
Current goals for January:
1. Plan our 2 week vacation for August ( I know I said new starts and I am already planning vacation)
2. Maybe buy another plot of land as an investment
3. Plan at least 1 BBQ at our apartment
4. Go to the beach
5. Bake a cheesecake
6. Cook at least 1 new recipe
7. Blog at least twice a week
As you can see we have set our sights high... lets see if we can complete 5/6 goals
I promise I will have more to write tomorrow since it is going to be a bit of an eventful day since we have yet another export shipment leaving our port.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario