The start of a New Year with the love of my life

The start of a New Year with the love of my life
Rafael and I - New Years 2011

martes, 1 de febrero de 2011

Ufff... its only Tuesday


Have you ever had one of those days where you feel like you havent accomplished anything at all??? My feeling exactly... I have so much to do that I have no idea where to start. I felt like I was in one of those twlight movies where I have no idea what is happening or how to make it stop. I did accomplish something today that I have been wanting to do for the last 7 months that was to climb the 50 meters of steps to get to the top of the storage silos for the phosphate at work today. You can only imagine what I was thinking when I was walking up those close to 17 floors of steps:

1. My godness you are out of shape
2. What were you thinking
3. Is this torture ever going to end
4. ARE WE THERE YET???

I have come to the conclusion I have to lose weight... this extra baby fat has got to go (as if I have had a baby to blame my extra layer of meat that I currently am carry around.. No, actually I am talking about the baby fat from growing up...). I have made a pack with myself that starting tomorrow I need to make major changes in my eating habits as well as my exercising schedule which currently is non existent.... So that means I have to say goodbye to old eating habits tonight and so I decided that tonight and tonight only I could eat all that I wanted because starting tomorrow I am to change my eating habits drastically.... not such a smart idea.. as I am currently typing on the computer all I can think about is the horrible tummy ache that I currently have... I have come to the conclusion that I am not very wise when it comes to making major decisions.

Where is Rafael during this entire time of pig out???.... what I should have been doing playing soccer.. he has come to the conclusion that starting tomorrow is going to be a new supportive members of the local gym here in Piura... I am not sure how long this episode is going to last.. all I can say is that I hope I beat him at this weight lose game (BIGGEST LOSER GARCIA STYLE!!!) .... guess that means I have to actually put in some major effort!!!! Good-bye weekend beers and hello friday night wine!!!! At least Rafael and I will have an excuse to go the dance club come friday nights!!!!

Well, I am in need of some beauty sleep and Rafael wants to have the computer for a while so I guess I will close now!

I hope that everyone is well and please remember live each day as though it is your last!!!!

No hay comentarios: